Armageddon Lost(outline of topics)
Armageddon Lost -
- Religion used to control the masses (fear) and the predictions of dooms-day
prophets, generation upon generation. The Spiritual Nature of
Armageddon as an allegorical portrayal of events the must occur in the life
of the seeker. The Bible is not a historical book and cannot be interpreted
literally (Early Church Fathers, Hebrew Mysticism). The universal symbolism
of Scripture which conveys higher truth (Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell)
- The error of Christianity and false religious
authorities - interpretation of the
- Overcoming our state of division, the Divine Pattern.
One must be Born into the Kingdom while still alive in physical
body - the importance of the physical realm. The Womb of Mother-God
(male/female interaction). The embryonic nature of our
physical-consciousness and the journey of development
- The purpose of the teachings of The Way
- The Sleeping and the Dead (symbolism of Scripture) -
carnal man is dead to higher reality and incapable of the necessary level of
consciousness required to overcome the three-dimensional limitations
associated with his physical body.
- New Testament lifestyle requirements - becoming the
"good-ground." "Capturing every thought to Christ" -
Consciousness. The Royal Law
- Three-Fold nature of Man (physical/mental/spiritual). Failure to
develop beyond the "seed" (fetus), is like a Spiritual Miscarriage. Inner Birth, Narrow Path (the
birth canal), and tribulation along TheWay
("pangs of birth").
- The Soul & Past Life Miscarriages. Because all
exists within the Divine Pattern, all truths and realities that apply to
this world, apply to other parallel realms and higher truths (physical and
spiritual birth). Merging of the
polar opposites to overcome division - "Know Thyself."
- Modern science has proven the reality of parallel
realms and the multi-dimensional nature of this world - yet the ignorance of
Darwinism is still taught in our schools today. Society’s obstacles/downfall.
- True Education (Philosophers, Schools, and Religion).
Leaders of modern religion teach that we cannot know God or understand the
True Source of Reality (applying the findings of science - unified field
go of preconceived notions/beliefs – "unloose
=Section Link: Without possessing the far-reaching knowledge
that each of us is born into this life as an image....
- The events in our lives are choreographed by the Higher-Self
in accordance with our spiritual needs & past accomplishments.
Understanding the true depth and potential of life
- Implications of the past, religion severed from its
Spiritual Source - Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the cause of Atheism.
- The purpose of Islam - response to the corruption of
Christianity. In the Koran it is written that Jews and Christians are
heretics and must be converted or killed - portrayal of elements within the
mind of the seeker that must be converted. Violence is not condoned by God.
- The philosophies of modern religion and
atheism are equally in error because of the incomplete understanding of life
itself, which fails to convey the true identity and the nature of our being
(Parable of the Prodigal Son). Our focus in life is in reverse of reality -
turning away from the temporal world and seeking the Source
- The purpose of religion - past & present. Religion as a
political tool and the use of fear to control the masses (the past of the Catholic
Church). The aftermath and present effects of the persecution of genuine believers
(deemed heretics). Seekers forced to form secret societies, or face death
- Scripture is rejected by modern believers in favor of
the doctrines of Rome, despite overwhelming evidence that the tenets of
Christianity were vastly different prior to the institutionalization of the
Church. Restoring the True Teachings of Yeshua/Jesus - the obstacles within
(the secular school system)
*Castration of Reference Resources:
- Censorship of the 14th edition of the Encyclopedia
Britannica (comparison to the 11th edition) - removal and re-write of
historical facts with regard to the past of the Catholic Church
- The account of Matthew - Ebionite leader during the
4th century. The destruction and murder of genuine Christians - true followers of Yeshua/Jesus
- Ebionite/Nazirene community and the preservation of